|Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor|
2015—present Doctor of technical science, specialty 05.17.04. “Chemistry and Technology of products of organic synthesis”,29/09/2015. University “Lviv Polytechnic” Ukraine.
2013—2018 Professor Department of Chemistry, Precarpathian National Vasyl Stefanyk University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
2008—2011 Head Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry, Precarpathian National Vasyl Stefanyk University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
2011—2013 Associate Professor, Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry,Precarpathian National Vasyl Stefanyk University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
2003—2008 Assistant Professor, Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry, Precarpathian National Vasyl Stefanyk University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
1995—2003 Lecturer, Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry, Precarpathian National Vasyl Stefanyk University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
1988—2003 Supervisor of the research laboratory, Chlorvinyl, Kalush.
1979—1988 Engineer/Chemist/Technologist, Kalush Experimental Plant of the Institute of the Chemistry Surface, National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
1972—1977 Student of the Faculty of Chemistry and Technology of the Polytechnic Institute, in Lviv, Ukraine, 1977-M.A. with honors in Chemistry and Technology of the Main and Oil-Gas Synthesis, (diploma №В-1608279 18.06.1977), 1976-B.A. with honors in in Chemistry and Technology of the Main and Oil-Gas Synthesis
2017– Scientific – pedagogical internship at the Faculty of Industrial Technology of the University named Alexander Dubchak in Trencin and cholarship for a 2-month research/teaching in the framework of the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic for the Support of Mobility of University Teachers, Researchers and , beginning on 06.02.2017 to 06.04.2017.
2013-2015 – Grant (40,000 EU). Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI CBC Programme 2007-2013 (ref: HUSKROUA/1101), “Clean Air Management in the Romania-Ukraine Transboundary Area” (CLAMROUA), registration number: 1101/127.
2010-2012 Grant (10,000 EU). “Stimulating polymers film-forming composition for agrochemical technology for pre-plant treatment of the seeds agricultural crops” with Institute of Soil Fertilizer and Environment Resources Heilongjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Nangang District, China.
2008 – Аcademician, Academy of Technological Science of Ukraine, Kyiv. (Diploma № 155 from 11.04.2008r.)
2005 – Medal award, certificate, and diploma in the regional competition among researchers in Chemistry. Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
1988 – Award of Famous Inventor of the USSR, Kyiv.
1986 – Medal award for active participation in liquidation of Chornobyl Elektro Nuclear Station catastrophe in 1986, Kalush, Ukraine.
Undergraduate and graduate courses:
1. Structure of matter
2. Organic Chemistry
3. Chemistry and technology of high molecular matters
4. Chlororganic substances
5. Fillers for polymer compositions
7. Chemistry and technology of natural carbohydrates and polysaccharides
9. Food biotechnology
1. Polymerization of the vinyl chloride on the surface of dispersed oxides for to produce new PVC composite materials.
2. Ecological, resource-saving technologies of the synthesis of 1,2-dichloroethane and vinyl chloride with utilization of chlororganic wastes.
3. Biopolymer compositions for the agrochemical resource-saving environmentally friendly technology pre-processing and selection seed of the agricultural crops with a minimum of fertilizers used.
4. Environmentally Friendly Technology and equipment for the separation and recycling Waste Paper Containing Polymer.
5. The special, of the oxygen generating additive for the motor fuels.
6. Improvement of the technology production thermal insulation foam, on the based of the urea-formaldehyde resins.
7. Technology of roasting and extraction of natural coffee
8. Chewing Gum Based on Natural Honey, Wax, and Bee-Glue for the Prevention and Treatment of Periodontal Diseases.