|Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor|
Personal informationMain publicationsActivityContacts
- 2002 – M. Sc. (Chemistry), Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
- 2007 – Ph.D. (Technology of Inorganic Substances) National University “Lvivska Polytechnica”, Lviv, Ukraine
- 2005- 2009 worked as a researcher in laboratory of technological problems of State Enterprise “Research Institute halurgy” (Kalush)
- 2009 – 09.2014 – Teacher of Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry, Institute of Natural Sciences, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathion national university
- 2014 – 02.2017 – Associate Professor: Department of Organic and Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
- 2017 – 01.2018 – Associate Professor: Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
- Sergiy Kurta, Olgа Khatsevych, Solonitskaya Irina, Natalia Povarova / Dіssolution of crystallized bee honey and stabilization of liquid during long-term storage // Food Science and Technology. 14(4) 2020. Odessa national academy of food technologies, Odessa, Ukraine 05.01. 2021 №4 р.105-114.
- Sergiy Kurta, Mаria Yakubiak , Olga Khatsevych . Improvement of the technology roasting and extracting coffee for the save flavors and aromas // French-Ukrainian Journal of Chemistry Vol. 9 No. 1 (2021-07-01) p.31-43.
- V.M. Boychuk, V.O. Kotsyubynsky, B.I. Rachiy, I.M. Budzulyak R.I. Zapukhlyak, L.V. Turovska, S.V. Fedorchenko, O.M. Khatsevych Effect of surfactant type on the magnetic and morphological properties of NiFeO4/reduced graphene oxide composites //PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF SOLID STATE. – V. 23, № 3 (2022) – P. 524-530.
- Analytical Chemistry;
- Basics of Quantum Chemistry;
- Chemistry of mineral fertilizers;
- Soil and Water Analysis;
- Аnalysis of Pharmaceuticals;
- Coordination Chemistry;
- Food Chemistry Specialty «Hotel’s and restaurant’s business» Faculty of Tourism.
- Ecological aspects in the processing of polymineral potash ores of the Carpathian region.
- New approaches in obtaining potash fertilizers.
- Research and analysis of beekeeping products (honey, propolis, wax).
- Improvement of water and soil analysis methods.